Unique Value Proposition
Tell customers what makes you unique and why they should buy from you instead of your competitors.
Your business’s unique value proposition (UVP) tells customers what makes you unique and why they should buy from you instead of your competitors.
• Why You Need A UVP
It’s a crowded market and every virtual assistant needs a UVP in order to stand out.
• The Elements of a Good UVP
A UVP (Unique Value Proposition) must be memorable and it must speak to the needs of your client.
• Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail
A surprising number of virtual assistants don’t bother to create a UVP and it has been found to be the main cause for businesses not to survive after the first year.
While it’s hard to think of the perfect UVP, it’s probably the most important business decision you will make.
This course includes the following topics:
- Step 1: Understand Your Target Market
- Step 2: Spy on Your Competitors
- Step 3: Create a Product That Blows Away the Competition
- Step 4: Create Your Unique Value Proposition
Bonus Tools and Resources
• UVP Course Guide (The above modules in one guide, with activities)
• UVP Workbook(Worksheets for completing all activities)