Become a virtual assistant in Australia with this course. We show you what steps to take and in what order to get you up and running.
In other words, this course will take the guesswork out of what you are feeling and tell you exactly what to do to be successful.
- You want to become a virtual assistant but you are not sure what services to offer and how to find clients.
- You need some help with how it all works.
- You need to know what steps to take and in which order to get up and running quickly.
- You want to know how to find clients and how much to charge.
- Your confidence also needs a bit of a boost.
We have helped thousands of women who were in the position you are in now and they all took this course and never looked back. This is the best course you can take to get your business up and running. For the last 13 years we have worked with women at all ages and stages of their life journey and give only honest and no fluff advice.
Book in a discovery chat with me if you are unsure if being a virtual assistant is for you - click here
If you are ready to get started, then register for this course. It will take you step by step through the process of setting up a strong base to build your business well into the future.
This is an online course that you can do in your own time and at your own pace and includes resources, videos and personal help to get you started. Click on the button below to go to the checkout page and get more information.
The 3 biggest mistakes that new virtual assistants make.
Even if you don't register for this course, listen to the video so you know what to avoid.
A proven approach
Getting started can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be – at all! This course helps you sort out what you want to do and who you want to help. Then it shows you how you help them.
There are 6 modules in this course, each module includes a video and some activities.
Overview of the course and introduces you to the issues in regards to changing your mindset from being employed to becoming a business owner.
Vision and Exit Strategy
It may seem strange to start with looking 5 years or more ahead but if we don't know your end how do we create a path to get there?
Your branding and how you position yourself is directly related to how much you charge so you want to get it right, first time.
The Three P's
Your Passions, Proficiency and Perseverance will be the key components of your success so its best to acknowledge them early.
Research & Investigation
Learn how to research your market and find out what problems you can solve. Clients won't hire you unless you can solve their problems.
Find Your First Client
The ground work has been done and it's time to find your first client and this module explains how to do this successfully.
There's No Risk
We guarantee that this course will deliver on our promises - all our courses come with a 14 day no questions asked money back guarantee.
What the course covers:
- It seems strange to start at the end when you are creating a business but that is the most effective way to create your goals and keep on the right path. We help you create a vision and exit plan for your business that turns into annual, quarterly and monthly goals.
- Because you will probably never meet most of your clients to convert them you will need to build trust quickly. This unit helps you create an authentic brand that builds trust because it is an accurate reflection of you.
- Working in the areas you love rather than just doing what you have always done bring several benefits - it won't feel like work and you will love working with the clients that need these services. We help you Identify the skills you have that clients will love to buy from you (and that you will love to provide).
- Technology is the lifeblood of being a virtual assistant so knowing the most effective tools for the job is a great way to build your confidence. When your first client says to you "How does this all work" you will know exactly what to answer.
- One of the first questions that new virtual assistants ask us is "Where do I find clients?" This course answers that question and helps you focus on the best clients to reach.
“This topic afforded me a fuller understanding of what a Virtual Assistant does and the responsibility that comes with this type of work. I think this topic was quite relevant to me and find the checklists, particularly the Self Assessment Tool, very helpful”
“1. Clear understanding of what it takes to run your own business & what it entails.
2. For me personally I would not add anything as what was discussed covered my questions and clearly explained by definition the differences of becoming a Small Business Owner vs Staff and what roles & responsibities I will be taking on”
“I learnt more about what a virtual assistant is, feeling more confident about my self and choice. The tools and checklist provided are extremely helpful.
Nothing more could be added, the course provided me with what i was looking for.”
“12 months ago, I made a life changing decision to start my own business. It was the nest decision I every could have made for both my family and myself. I cannot speak highly enough of Liz Parker and the 121 Temps team for their ongoing support, guidance and belief in myself and my business aspirations. Becoming a VA is like a dream come true. I personally get rewarded by the effort that I put in and have the flexible work/life balance that is so sought after.”